King Edward's School in Edgbaston has been nominated for the Birmingham Chamber of Commerce award for excellence in contributing to the community.
What does KESW stand for?
KESW stands for King Edward's School (Witley, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KESW
- Korean e-Sport Association
- Kakatiya Energy Systems Private Limited (India)
- Kentucky Education Savings Plan Trust
- Kidder Emmons Senior Services (North Dakota)
- Kinetic Energy Storage System (Urenco Power Technologies Limited)
- Kuriakose Elias Service Society (India)
- Kuroshio Extension System Study
- Keystone English Springer Spaniel Club, Inc (Pennsylvania)
- Kenya Education Sector Support Programme (Ministry of Education, Kenya)
- Koorie Education Strategy Team (Australia)
- Knowledge Exploitation South West (UK)
- Katedra Energetickej Techniky (Slovak: Department of Energy Techniques; University of Zilina)
- Kentucky Educational Television
- Key Enabling Technology
- Key English Test
- Kinetic Energy Transfer
- Kodály Educators of Texas
- Korea Electric Terminal Co., Ltd. (est. 1973; South Korea)
- Knee Extension Torque/Body Mass Ratio
- Kansas Electric Transmission Authority (Topeka, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
King Edward's School in Edgbaston was nominated for a contribution to the community prize at the Birmingham Chamber of Commerce awards, which take place tomorrow night.
The pair were pupils at King Edward's school in Bath.
Dear Editor, King Edward's School is also doing its bit for the preservation of Pugin's contribution to the architecture of the city of Birmingham.
KING EDWARD'S SCHOOL Edgbaston Park Road Birmingham B15 2UA 0121 472 1672 office@kes.
Looking at the attached picture postcard of King Edward's School in New Street, posted from Birmingham to Yorkshire on November 13, 1905, one can see why the school Tolkien attended in 1910 and 1911 is described as a lost masterpiece.
A 23-strong group of students from King Edward's School in Edgbaston will be leaving the classroom behind to take part in a expedition in deepest darkest South America.
King Edward's School in Edgbaston has revealed unlikely links to two of Hollywood's most anticipated festive blockbusters.