Wells Fargo's support of this effort includes a $35,000 donation to King County Jobs Initiative and a $250,000 investment in Cascadia Revolving Fund.
What does KCJI stand for?
KCJI stands for King County Jobs Initiative (Washington)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KCJI in our Acronym Attic
- Kenya Christian Industrial Training Institute (computer training)
- Kentucky Correctional Institution for Women
- King County Industrial Waste Program (wastewater; est. 1969; Seattle, WA)
- Kanu Club Jugenddorf (German: Canoe Club Youth Village)
- Kenya Ceramic Jiko (Kenya)
- Keymens Club of Japan
- King County Journal (Washington)
- Kansas City Jazz Ambassadors, Inc
- Kent Criminal Justice Centre (University of Kent; UK)
- Kentucky County Judge/Executives Association (Frankfort, KY)
- Kansas Criminal Justice Information System
- Korean-Chinese Joint Meeting of Interventional Neuroradiology (South Korea and China)
- King County Journal Newspapers (Washington)
- Kennel Club Junior Organisation (UK)
- Kansas Commission on Judicial Qualifications
- Kyoto Center for Japanese Studies
- Kyoto Consortium for Japanese Studies
- Kansas City, Kansas
- Katolickiego Centrum Kultury (Polish: Catholic Cultural Center)
- Kilkenny College, Kilkenny (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We've shown we do community development well through the Seattle and King County Jobs Initiatives and the award-winning Jobseeker Transportation Program.