We seek to implement the orders of King Abdullah and Crown Prince Salman by having the projects completed in time and carried out with high quality," the minister said during the two-day tour, which went through King Abdullah Economic City and Jeddah train station.
What does KAEC stand for?
KAEC stands for King Abdullah Economic City (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAEC
We have 10 other meanings of KAEC in our Acronym Attic
- Kyrgyz Academy of Education (Kyrgyzstan)
- Kansas Art Education Association
- Kauai Agency on Elderly Affairs (Hawaii)
- Kazakh Atomic Energy Agency
- Kentucky Art Education Association
- Korea Agricultural Economics Association (South Korea)
- Korean American Economic Association
- Kaiser Aerospace and Electronics Corporation (Rockwell Collins; Nevada)
- Katopola Agricultural Engineering Centre (vocational training; Zambia)
- Kentucky Association of Electric Cooperatives, Inc.
- Knoxville Adaptive Education Center (Tennessee)
- Korea Atomic Energy Commission (South Korea)
- Korean-American Educational Commission (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kentucky Association for Early Childhood Education (Frankfort, KY)
- Karachi Administration Employees Cooperative Housing Society
- Kansas Association for Educational Communications and Technology (Kansas City, KS)
- Kentucky Association for Economic Development, Inc.
- Kulliyyah of Architecture and Environmental Design
- Katy Area Economic Development Council (Katy, TX)
- Kingston Area Economic Development Corporation (now Kingston Economic Development Corporation; Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAP and Saudia announced on Wednesday that they had signed a MoU to set up a competency centre at King Abdullah Economic City in Makkah.
The Saudi British Bank (SABB) has signed an agreement with King Abdullah Economic City (KAEC), by which it will become the first bank to open a branch in KAEC.
The session also dealt with discussions on development projects, King Abdullah Economic City in Rabigh.
33 billion loan from the government in May to speed up construction, has terminated a contract to build 134 villas in the King Abdullah Economic City development.
The real-estate company, which is tasked with developing the $27 billion King Abdullah Economic City on Saudi Arabia's Red Sea coast, has previously canceled a number of contracts for the city including a SR1.
Saudi Arabia is also constructing a high-speed railway in the Western region, linking Islam's holiest cities Makkah and Madinah to the Red Sea coastal city of Jeddah, a key entry point for millions of pilgrims, and to King Abdullah Economic City, currently under construction.