The number of people killed increased by almost 10 percent in the last year," said Khaled Al-Eisa, supervisor of the King Abdulaziz University Hospital.
What does KAUH stand for?
KAUH stands for King Abdulaziz University Hospital (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KAUH in our Acronym Attic
- Katrina and the Waves (band)
- Kids around the World (Washington, DC)
- Karlstad University (Sweden)
- Kerala Agricultural University (Thailand)
- Keystation Adapter Unit
- King Abdulaziz University
- Koalisi anti Utang (Indonesian: Coalition against Debt; Indonesia)
- Korea Aerospace University (Goyang-City, Korea)
- Kau Federal Credit Union
- Kokomo Apple Users Group
- Kirja Astuu Ulos Kansistaan (Finnish literary project)
- Komisja Akredytacyjna Uczelni Medychnych (Polish: Medychnych School Accreditation Commission)
- Korean Association of University Museums
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (Austin, Texas)
- King Abdullah University of Science & Technology
- Kan Alles Vervoeren (Dutch transport company)
- Kartta Alan Virkailijat (Finnish: Map of the Field Officers; est. 1947; land surveyors)
- Kaspersky AntiVirus
- Kristelijke Arbeiders Vrouwenbeweging (Dutch: Christian Women Workers)
- Wiener Krankenanstaltenverbund (Vienna, Austria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Highlighting the recent HABIT study, funded by Reckitt Benckiser ME, the makers of Dettol anti-septic products, Professor Tariq Madani, of the King AbdulAziz University Hospital in Saudi Arabia said the message about basic hand washing must be the thing spreading across the Middle East, not the germs He said: "Fifty-six per cent of the respondents in the Middle East (the UAE and Saudi respondents) said they were 'too busy' to wash their hands; 33 per cent said it took too long and 24 per cent said they were 'too hungry' to wash their hands before cooking or eating.
Soad Jaber, a pediatrician at King Abdulaziz University Hospital.
Byline: Fatima Sidiya JEDDAH: The third annual Voluntary Students' Medical Forum starts today at the King Abdulaziz University Hospital in Jeddah.