51, King Abdulaziz University Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
What does KAU stand for?
KAU stands for King Abdulaziz University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAU
We have 9 other meanings of KAU in our Acronym Attic
- Kuwait Automated Trading System
- King Audio Transcription & Typing Services (UK)
- Korean Augmentation To United States Army
- Kansas All-Terrain Vehicle Association (est. 1987)
- Kawartha All Terrain Vehicle Association (Canada)
- Katrina and the Waves (band)
- Kids around the World (Washington, DC)
- Karlstad University (Sweden)
- Kerala Agricultural University (Thailand)
- Keystation Adapter Unit
- Koalisi anti Utang (Indonesian: Coalition against Debt; Indonesia)
- Korea Aerospace University (Goyang-City, Korea)
- Kau Federal Credit Union
- Kokomo Apple Users Group
- King Abdulaziz University Hospital (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
- Kirja Astuu Ulos Kansistaan (Finnish literary project)
- Komisja Akredytacyjna Uczelni Medychnych (Polish: Medychnych School Accreditation Commission)
- Korean Association of University Museums
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (Austin, Texas)
- King Abdullah University of Science & Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jeddah's King Abdulaziz University (KAU) has been declared the top university in the Gulf and ranked 49th in Asia overall, according to the Times Higher Education (THE) Magazine report for Asia University Rankings 2012.
Minister of State for Information Affairs Sameera Rajab, Kuwait's Council of Arab Businesswoman president Shaikha Hessa Sd Al Sabah, Oman's former Social Development Minister Dr Sharifa Al Yahyai and Saudi Arabia's King Abdulaziz University educational management official professor Najat Al Sayegh will speak at the event.
Mohammed bin Said al-Ghamdi from King Abdulaziz University delivered a speech where he pointed out that knowledge is a living thing and not just in books.
This year, 18 university students from King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah made the final with their handy safety deposit carrying case, only accessible with a personal fingerprint, which contains space for an iPad, personal papers and a number of credit or debit cards.
As part of the latest contracts, the Jeddah-based King Abdulaziz University will get independent buildings for various faculties for AED 160 million, while the buildings of the colleges of science and literature for girls in Balqiran, Rijal Almae and Mahayel Asir under King Khaled University will be furnished and equipped.
The students, who were from King Abdulaziz University and Effat University, took part in the programme which was designed by the department of business development & corporate social responsibility to offer training for students majoring in engineering and information technology.
Jeddah, Rabi'II 18, 1433, Mar 11, 2012, SPA - The Rector of King Abdulaziz University, Dr.