Prior to his appointment as minister, he was the chief executive officer of National Guard Health Affairs at the King Abdulaziz Medical City.
What does KAMC stand for?
KAMC stands for King Abdulaziz Medical City (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAMC
We have 3 other meanings of KAMC in our Acronym Attic
- Korea Automobile Manufacturers Association
- Korean American Martial Arts Academy (Dearborn Heights, MI)
- Korean-American Medical Association
- Kiyra Le-Mechkar Garini (Negev Nuclear Research Center, Dimona, Israel)
- Korea Association of Multimedia-Assisted Language Learning
- Kalookan Malabon Navotas and Valenzuela (metro Manila, Philippines)
- Kusum Agoro Multicultural Arts Project (Ghana)
- Kamsky Avtomobilny Zavod (Russian truck manufacturing company)
- Karnataka Ayurveda Medical College (India)
- Kentucky Automatic Merchandising Council
- Knowledge Acquisition from Multimedia Content (International Workshop)
- Korea Asset Management Corporation (South Korea; also seen as KAMCO)
- Keane Australia Micropayment Consortium Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Korea Asset Management Corporation (South Korea)
- Kelab Anak Melayu Denmark (Malaysian; social organization; Frederiksberg, Denmark)
- Kentucky Accessible Materials Database (Kentucky Department of Education; Frankfort, KY)
- Keokuk Area Medical Equipment and Supply (Keokuk, IA)
- Konrad Adenauer Medal of Excellence (Philippines)
- Kankakee Area Metropolitan Enforcement Group (Bourbonnais, IL)
- Kentucky Automated Management Eligibility System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Riyadh, Safar 03, 1434, December 16, 2012, SPA -- The Shura Council members congratulated the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud on being discharged from hospital, after having completely recovered following a successful surgical operation he has recently undergone at King Abdulaziz Medical City of the National Guard in Riyadh.
Al Hajjaj joins the team as a senior consultant with extensive experience in the pharma and healthcare sectors having served in senior management positions for almost 10 years in such significant firms as Al Faisalieh Medical Systems, King Abdulaziz Medical City NGHA and most recently at Bupa Arabia as a regional manager.
King Abdullah underwent surgery at King Abdulaziz Medical City to tighten the ligaments around his third vertebra.
BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Iraqi conjoined twin Ruqaya passed away on Saturday, 23 days after she was separated from her twin Zaynab at the King Abdulaziz Medical City in the Saudi capital Riyadh on July 16, according to a health ministry statement on Saturday.
The operation took place at King Abdulaziz medical city in Riyadh a success.