Deputy Defense Minister Prince Khaled bin Sultan has said that the existing cooperation between the King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST) and the Ministry of Defense will be enhanced to develop new areas of technological and scientific developments in the Kingdom.
What does KACST stand for?
KACST stands for King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of KACST in our Acronym Attic
- Korean Association of Certified Public Tax Accountants (professional organization)
- Komora Auditoru Ceske Republiky (Czech: Chamber of Auditors of the Czech Republic)
- Korea Association of Creation Research
- Kansas Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Kentucky Association of Convenience Stores
- Koenigsegg Advanced Control System (automotive engineering)
- Korean American Community Services (est. 1972)
- Korean American Coalition San Francisco
- Kansas City Science Fiction and Fantasy Society
- Kansas Association of Court Services Officers
- Kaolin-Activated Clotting Time
- Kentucky Association for Career and Technical Education
- Kentucky Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- Kittery Area Comprehensive Transportation System (Springvale, ME)
- (Modelling) Knowledge About Complex Technical Systems for Multiple Use
- Kansas Army Depot
- Kansas Association of the Deaf
- KDE Aided Design (computer-aided design program)
- Keighley and District
- Kendall Appraisal District (Boerne, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Riyadh, Dhu-AlHijjah 26, 1433, Nov 11, 2012, SPA - The President of King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST), Dr.
The conference, which is hosted by King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology at its headquarters in Riyadh, held this morning a session entitled "programs of space flight.
Turki bin Saud bin Mohammed Al-Saud, the vice president of the Research Institutes at King Abdulaziz City For Science and Technology (KACST), during his keynote speech at the Saudi International Technology Incubation Conference in Riyadh yesterday.