Economists such as Ayman Fadel, rector of the College of Economy and Management at the King Abdul Aziz University in Jeddah, and Adbullah Mahfouz, member of JCCI, will present papers on the topic.
What does KAAU stand for?
KAAU stands for King Abdul Aziz University
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KAAU in our Acronym Attic
- Kentucky Alternate Assessment Program (est. 1990; Kentucky Department of Education)
- Kobe Aluminum Automotive Products (Kobe Steel, Ltd.)
- Korea Association for Animal Protection (South Korea)
- Kearney Area Ag Producers Alliance (Kearney, NE)
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (Tennessee)
- Korean American Association for Rehabilitation of the Disabled (New York)
- Kirklees Alcohol Advisory Service (Huddersfield, England, UK)
- Knowledge as a Service (various companies)
- Korean Academy of Agricultural Sciences (North Korea)
- Korean American Actuarial Society (New York)
- Khmer Athletic Association of Windsor (Windsor, Ontario, Canada)
- Kaerntner Abwehrkämpfer Bund (Carinthia, Austria Europe)
- Kariba, Zimbabwe - Kariba (Airport Code)
- Katholischen Arbeitnehmer Bewegung (German: Catholic Workers Movement)
- Keep Abilene Beautiful (Texas)
- Keep America Beautiful, Inc.
- Keep Austin Beautiful (Austin, TX)
- Know About Business (entrepreneurship education)
- Knowledge, Attitudes, and Behaviors
- Korea Accreditation Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another Saudi achiever is Dr Samia Al Amoudi, an obstetrician, gynaecologist and assistant professor at King Abdul Aziz University, known for her breast cancer advocacy.
Meanwhile, Abdul Rahman Al-Qureshi, the cultural and academic advisor at King Abdul Aziz University, said the extraordinary summit was called with the aim of tackling rifts in the nation.
Speaking at the opening of The Saudi Moderate Approach conference at King Abdul Aziz University in Jeddah, Nayef said extremism and terrorism were contrary to Islamic texts and traditions, the reports said.
Speaking at the opening of The Saudi Moderate Approach conference at King Abdul Aziz University in Jeddah, Nayef said extremism and terrorism were contrary to Islamic texts and traditions.
Prince Nayef, who is also the second deputy prime minister, said in a speech at King Abdul Aziz University that extremism and terrorism were contrary to Islam.
Mohamed Ali Elgari, Professor of Islamic Economics at King Abdul Aziz University in Saudi Arabia; A.
Jeddah city will host various activities coinciding with the conference, which includes the "Week of Urban Heritage" in King Abdul Aziz University, while SCTA and Jeddah municipality will hold the exhibition of urban heritage in Historical Jeddah during May 24-28, 2010.