A Civil Aviation Authority (C) investigation has found negligence and disregard for safety procedures behind last week's accident at the Haj Terminal at King Abdul Aziz International Airport.
What does KAAIA stand for?
KAAIA stands for King Abdul Aziz International Airport (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Katholischer Akademischer Auslander-Dienst (German: Catholic Academic Support Service for Foreign Students, Germany)
- Klinische Arbeitsgemeinschaft AIDS Deutschland (German: Clinical AIDS Working Group Germany)
- Korean Association Against Drug Abuse
- Kansas Association of Agricultural Educators
- Kentucky Alliance for Arts Education (Frankfort, KY)
- Kids All American Fishing (Hooked on Fishing International)
- Kuwait Amateur Athletic Federation
- Koninklijke Atletiek Associatie Gent (Dutch: Royal Athletics Association Gent)
- Ketchikan Area Arts and Humanities Council (Alaska)
- Kingston Artists Association Incorporated
- Kommission für Archäologie Außereuropäischer Kulturen (German Archeological Institute; Bonn, Germany)
- Kentwood Amateur Astronomy League (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Kentucky Alliance for the Advancement of Midwifery
- Kansas Academic Advising Network (Wichita, KS)
- Knowledge Above All Nonsense (rapper; Brandon Perry pseudonym)
- Korean American Adoptee Adoptive Family Network
- Kenya Association of Air Operators
- Killing As An Organized Sport
- Khawr Al Amaya Oil Terminal
- Kansas Army Ammunition Plant
Samples in periodicals archive:
The flight is bound to arrive at King Abdul Aziz International Airport, Jeddah at 9pm, said a statement from the airline.
The expansion of the Prophet's Mosque will complete the other projects that the king has ordered for the welfare and comfort of pilgrims and visitors, he said, referring to the ongoing expansion of the Grand Mosque in Makkah, the expansion of the Massa (pathway between Safa and Marwa), the enlargement of the area of the Jamarat bridge, the Makkah Development Plan, the Haramain Express Train, the Makkah Gate and the new King Abdul Aziz International Airport in Jeddah.
The Saudia Aerospace Engineering Industries (SAEI) aircraft hangar facility at King Abdul Aziz International Airport in Jeddah comprises 11 aircraft maintenance, repair and operation (MRO) hangars alongside a raft of ancillary administrative buildings.
Rated as the best terminal in the world was Saudi Arabia's Hajj Terminal at King Abdul Aziz International Airport in Jeddah, the Daily Mail reports.
Regarding the fifth stations, he said that this station is located within the facilities of King Abdul Aziz international airport in Jeddah, and it is within the project of development of the airport which is currently being implemented, however, it has been agreed that its design is to be consistent in form and content of the other stations' design.
The Deputy Premier, Minister of Defense and Aviation, Crown Prince Sultan Bin Abdul Aziz has inaugurated the beginning of construction work on the new terminal at King Abdul Aziz International Airport, Jeddah, which will cost SR 27.