Defence Minister Willie O'Dea officially launched the EUR750,000 North Munster Masonic Centre on King's Island in Limerick.
What does KI stand for?
KI stands for King's Island (amusement park, Cincinnati, Ohio)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KI
We have 10 other meanings of KI in our Acronym Attic
- Kennedy Information
- Key Indicator (encryption seed used in GSM/PCN and derivative systems call setup)
- Key Informant (data collection)
- Kibi (kilobinary, 2^10)
- Killer Instinct
- Kinderberg International
- Kinetic Inhibitor (chemistry)
- Kinetic Interceptor
- King Island (Tasmania, Australia)
- King's Indian (chess)
Samples in periodicals archive:
King's Island was put on the market last May for more than pounds 500,000 but despite its idyllic setting, no offer was made for the dream hideaway in almost a year.