Gas flowlines treated with kinetic inhibitors operate hydrate-free.
What does KI stand for?
KI stands for Kinetic Inhibitor (chemistry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KI
We have 10 other meanings of KI in our Acronym Attic
- Karolinska Institutet
- Kasse Initiatives
- Keane, Inc.
- Keithley Instruments, Inc. (Solon, OH)
- Kennedy Information
- Key Indicator (encryption seed used in GSM/PCN and derivative systems call setup)
- Key Informant (data collection)
- Kibi (kilobinary, 2^10)
- Killer Instinct
- Kinderberg International
- Kinetic Interceptor
- King Island (Tasmania, Australia)
- King's Indian (chess)
- King's Island (amusement park, Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Kingdom Interlinear (Jehovah's Witnesses)
- Kinsey Institute
- Kiribati (ISO country code, top level domain)
- Kiwanis International
- Klaksvíkar Ítróttarfelag (Klaksvík, Faroe Islands soccer club)
- Klean Industries Inc (Vancouver, BC, Canada)