Kinetic energy transfers differently when radiated from a flat surface opposed to a round or sharply-pointed shape.
What does KET stand for?
KET stands for Kinetic Energy Transfer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KET
We have 14 other meanings of KET in our Acronym Attic
- Kuroshio Extension System Study
- Keystone English Springer Spaniel Club, Inc (Pennsylvania)
- Kenya Education Sector Support Programme (Ministry of Education, Kenya)
- Koorie Education Strategy Team (Australia)
- King Edward's School (Witley, UK)
- Knowledge Exploitation South West (UK)
- Katedra Energetickej Techniky (Slovak: Department of Energy Techniques; University of Zilina)
- Kentucky Educational Television
- Key Enabling Technology
- Key English Test
- Kodály Educators of Texas
- Korea Electric Terminal Co., Ltd. (est. 1973; South Korea)
- Knee Extension Torque/Body Mass Ratio
- Kansas Electric Transmission Authority (Topeka, KS)
- Kerala Electrical Traders Association (India)
- Kiwi Exporters to Australia (New Zealand)
- Kentucky Education Technology Conference
- Keppel Environmental Technology Centre (Singapore)
- Korea Electric Traffic Co., Ltd. (Gyeonggi-Do, South Korea)
- Kansas Elks Training Center for the Handicapped, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
That kinetic energy transfers to the coin on his ear, shooting it skyward.
And like a slingshot, that kinetic energy transfers to the coin on his ear, shooting it skyward.