Stylus Modules attach magnetically to a kinematic mount for repeatable stylus changes without re-qualification.
What does KM stand for?
KM stands for Kinematic Mount
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KM
We have 22 other meanings of KM in our Acronym Attic
- Keith Mcleod (NBA Player)
- Kent Messenger (newspaper, England)
- Kevin Mitnick (former hacker)
- Key Management
- Keyboard Mania (keyboard simulation game)
- Kick Me
- Killer Mongoose (UK gaming clan)
- Killing Machine (short movie)
- Kilomega (archaic; now Giga-)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The instrument uses air bearings, laser interferometers, and kinematic mounts to measure ball bars.
A kinematic mount system fixes the amplifier module's positions precisely relative to the rest of the laser.