Kinecta Federal Credit Union, Manhattan Beach, Calif.
What does KFCU stand for?
KFCU stands for Kinecta Federal Credit Union (Manhattan Beach, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KFCU
- Korea Film Commission Network
- Kansas Foundation for Clinical Pharmacology
- Kenema Female Circumcision Project (Sierra Leone)
- Keyword Focused Content Page(s)
- Kidney Foundation of Central Pennsylvania
- Knoxville First Cumberland Presbyterian (church; Knoxville, TN, USA)
- Kentucky Federation of College Republicans
- Klamath Falls City Schools (Oregon)
- Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Keesler Federal Credit Union
- Kirtland Federal Credit Union (Albuquerque, NM)
- Kids for Christ, United States of America (Broken Arrow, OK)
- Koninklijke Football Club Verbroedering (Belgium)
- Karnataka Forum for Dignity (minority-supported organization; India)
- Katholische Frauengemeinschaft Deutschlands (German: Catholic Women's Community in Germany)
- Kayak Factory Direct (Australia)
- Key Features Document
- Kikuchi-Fujimoto Disease (medical condition)
- Kinetic Family Drawing (drawing technique)
- Kissimmee Fire Department (Kissimmee, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Kinecta Federal Credit Union - Kinecta Federal Credit Union (kinecta.
Wednesday, Kinecta Federal Credit Union, 21440 Victory Blvd.
30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Last month, Kinecta Federal Credit Union reported a record mortgage volume of just over $3 billion, exceeding its 2011 volume with the fourth quarter still remaining.
Tuesday, Kinecta Federal Credit Union, 21440 Victory Blvd.
Young currently sits on the board of Kinecta Federal Credit Union, which is the 9th largest credit union in the United States (having previously served as Kinecta's Chairman of the board of directors from 2007-2009).
Formed in 1971, Autoland became a credit union-owned entity in 2007 through Telesis and two other California cooperatives, the $3 billion Kinecta Federal Credit Union in Manhattan Beach and the $29 million California Agribusiness Credit Union in Buena Park, through CU Vehicles LLC.
20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- On December 16th, Kinecta Federal Credit Union relocated its Midwest Operations Center to Chicago.