AP) -- A majority of Michigan voters questioned in a recent poll oppose a proposal to combine the state's kindergarten through 12th grade budget with allocations for community colleges.
What does K-12 stand for?
K-12 stands for Kindergarten through 12th Grade (US)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Knox & Kane Railroad
- Kohl & Madden
- Kansas and Oklahoma Railroad
- Kits and Outfits
- Kernighan and Ritchie (computer scientists; also used to refer to their book "The C Programming Language")
- Kidnap & Ransom
- Kernighan and Ritchie (C Programming Language, 2nd Edition)
- Kali Und Salz (German retailer)
- Kashif and Shanghai (football tournament)
- Distribution Coefficient
- Canine (Dog)
- Canine Unit (of a police department)
- Military Working Dog Program
- Kids to Adults (former ESRB game rating, 6 yrs. and up)
- Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children (cognitive ability test)
- Knife Browning Automatic Rifle
- Kaufman Brief Intelligence Tests
- Kilo Bits Per Second
- The Day on which a Convoy(K) System Is Introduced or is due to be Introduced On
- k-Extended Greedy Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
Educators qualified to take the deduction must have been kindergarten through 12th grade teachers, instructors, counselors or principals for a minimum of 900 hours in the course of a school year.
This is the second NTID videotape in a new series for people who use the services of or hire educational interpreters in schools, classrooms, and other teaching and learning situations in kindergarten through 12th grade.
In the last 10 years, the Foundation has awarded over 50 grants to all six Chappaqua schools to fund innovative programs, enriching equipment and important educational experiences for children from kindergarten through 12th grade.