The state news agency said Nami holds a doctorate in state management from Kim Il-Sung University in Pyongyang, North Korea, though some are likely to question those academic credentials coming from a country rated as being one of the worst managed anywhere in the world.
What does KISU stand for?
KISU stands for Kim Il-Sung University (est. 1946; Pyongyang, Korea)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KISU
- Kenaf Industries of South Texas (Raymondille, TX)
- Kigali Institute of Science and Technology (Rwanda)
- Kima International School of Theology (Kenya)
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology
- Kentucky Interlocal School Transportation Association (Powell County, KY)
- Korea International Sports Travel Company (Pyongyang, North Korea)
- Korea Infrastructure Safety and Technology Corporation (Seoul, South Korea)
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology Evaluation and Planning
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information
- Karrimor Instructor Survival Unit
- Knowledge and Information Services Unit
- Keep It Simple Websites
- Kenya Institute of Social Work and Community Development (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Kommunista Ifjúsági Szövetség (Hungarian: Communist Youth League)
- Kaleil Isaza Tuzman (entrepreneur)
- Kaman Industrial Technologies (Connecticut)
- KAPSE (Kernel Ada Programming Support Environment) Interface Team
- Karen Importance Test (Wikipedia article test)
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (Karlsruhe, Germany)
- Keep In Touch
Samples in periodicals archive:
In particular, it fleshed out the main photo-opportunity of the entire trip when they visited an e-library at Kim Il-Sung University, and chatted with some of the 90 students working on computer consoles.