What does K stand for?
K stands for Kilohm (unit of electrical resistance; also seen as Kiloohm)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of K
- Keratometric Reading (contact lens fitting term)
- Kerrang! (British Magazine and TV Channel)
- Kerry (Irish car registration)
- Ketamine (animal tranquilizer/disassociative)
- Key Generator
- Key/Black (printing ink in CMYK model)
- Kicker (football)
- Killer (type of white blood cell)
- Kilo- (thousand)