Under normal conditions, ice that has been moulded into a beam will fracture at loads anywhere from five kilograms per square centimeter (70 pounds per square inch) to 35 kilograms per square centimeter (500 pounds per square inch).
What does KG/CM2 stand for?
KG/CM2 stands for Kilograms per Square Centimeter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Knight of the Garter
- Knoebel's Groves (amusement park)
- Kurt Geiger (shoe designer)
- Kwansei Gakuin (universitty; Nishinomiya, Japan)
- Kyle Gass
- Ship's Center of Gravity Above Keel
- Kyrgyz National Association of Civil Society Providers
- Kansas Gas & Electric
- Kagoshima Golf Association (Japan)
- Kanto Golf Association (Kanto, Japan)
- Kearsarge Global Advisors (Alexandria, VA)
- Kentucky Grocers Association
- King's Gambit Accepted (chess)
- Kissimmee Gateway Airport (Kissimmee, FL)
- Klein Gevaarlijk Afval (Belgium Flemish: Small Dangerous Litter)
- Kleingartenanlage (Berlin)
- Knudson Gloss Architects (Boulder, Colorado)
- Kurt Grosz and Associates, Inc. (Laguna Beach, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the programmable output, these sensors also allow the user to select units of pounds per square inch, bar, inches of water, feet of water, millibar, inches of Mercury, meters of water, and kilograms per square centimeter.