The core may also operate safely at 15-16 kilogauss, as opposed to 12-14 kilogauss common to an E-I design.
What does KG stand for?
KG stands for Kilogauss
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KG
We have 20 other meanings of KG in our Acronym Attic
- Kappa Gamma (fraternity)
- Karmann Ghia (car model by Volkswagen, 1955-74)
- Karnevalsgesellschaft (German)
- Ken Griffey Jr (baseball player)
- Kendall Gill (basketball player)
- Kevin Garnett (basketball player)
- Key Generator
- Key West to Guantanamo (routing designation; US Navy)
- Keystream Generator
- Kien Giang (bakery; Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And it is at the frontiers of research -- at millikelvin temperatures, nanometer dimensions, kilogauss magnetic fields and giga-electron-volt energies -- that it's easiest to fall into Murphy's traps.