The full downloading speed that I receive is 100 to 120 kilobytes per second, and as soon as the 2GB threshold is crossed within hours, the downloading speed drops drastically, ranging from only 10 to 25Kb per second for the rest of the month.
What does KB/s stand for?
KB/s stands for Kilobytes per Second
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KB/s
We have 80 other meanings of KB/s in our Acronym Attic
- Kuala Belait (Brunei)
- Kuiper Belt
- KulturBolaget (Swedish venue)
- Kungliga Biblioteket (Swedish national library)
- Kurtz Bros (Ohio)
- Okay, Back
- Ukraine Karbovanets (national currency)
- Knowledge Building and Knowledge Sharing Conference
- Knowledge-Based Multi-Sensor Systems in Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Applications
- Kilobits Per Second
- Kallback Africa
- Kansas Bar Association (since 1882; Topeka, Kansas)
- Kansas Bioscience Authority (Olathe, KS)
- Kearsarge Beekeepers Association (Contoocook, NH)
- Keeping the Blues Alive (jazz music award)
- Ken Borek Air
- Kentucky Bankers Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Broadcasters Association (Frankfort, KY)
- Kenya Broadcasting Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
Residents, communities, businesses and third sector organisations located in broadband "notspots" - where connectivity is less than 512 kilobytes per second - can currently apply for a grant of up to pounds 1,000 to connect.
Some broadband internet services claim a ten times speed advantage over dial-up internet, which is available through modems which could operate at up to 56 kilobytes per second.
Both are GSM standards that target data transmission at speeds greater than 115 kilobytes per second.
90 modem) from 28 kilobytes per second (kbps) without the service to as high as 173 kbps.
33 kilobytes per second, which cannot handle much more than e-mail.
The AIN is connected with the Internet gateway in each of the eight with an initial bandwidth capacity of 512 kilobytes per second and the capacity can be expanded by 70%, the officials said.