is being awarded an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for commercial INMARSAT-B high speed data leased service to provide up to 200 leased channels per month, for a data rate of up to128 kilobits per second per channel.
What does KBS stand for?
KBS stands for Kilobits per Second (computing statistic)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of KBS
We have 80 other meanings of KBS in our Acronym Attic
- Kowloon Bay Refuse Transfer Station (Hong Kong)
- Kogarah Bay Radio Yacht Club (Australia)
- Keio Business School (Keio University; Japan)
- Kellogg Bird Sanctuary (Michigan State University)
- Kelly Benefit Strategies (Hunt Valley, MD)
- Kemmy Business School (Ireland)
- Kempenfelt Bay School (Ontario, Canada)
- Kentucky Breakfast Stout (Founders Brewing Company beer)
- Key Business System
- Keystone Broadcasting System, Inc. (radio network)
- Klamath Blues Society (Klamath Falls, OR)
- Knowledge Based Search
- Knowledge Based Solution
- Knowledge Based System
- Koll Bren Schreiber Realty Advisors (Newport Beach, CA)
- Komatsu Business Support (Japan)
- Kommissie Buitenlandse Studerenden
- Konferencie Biskupov Slovenska (Slovak: Episcopal Conference of Slovakia)
- Korean Broadcasting System
- Kosovo Business Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
3G wireless technology can send a page to a wireless phone at 2,000 kilobits per second, compared to just 144 kilobits per second using second-generation wireless technology.
8 kilobits per second - the same speed as older fixed line modems.