PTCL EVO is a superior 3G wireless technology experience that gives opportunity to roam freely with an average download speeds from 300 kbps to 500 kilo bits per second.
What does K-BITS/S stand for?
K-BITS/S stands for Kilo Bits Per Second
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Kashif and Shanghai (football tournament)
- Distribution Coefficient
- Kindergarten through 12th Grade (US)
- Canine (Dog)
- Canine Unit (of a police department)
- Military Working Dog Program
- Kids to Adults (former ESRB game rating, 6 yrs. and up)
- Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children (cognitive ability test)
- Knife Browning Automatic Rifle
- Kaufman Brief Intelligence Tests
- The Day on which a Convoy(K) System Is Introduced or is due to be Introduced On
- k-Extended Greedy Algorithm
- K-band Follow-On Satellite
- Kiddie Formal Thought Disorder Rating Scale
- Solutions Krebs-Henseleit
- Katrina Higher Education Assistance Fund
- Logarithmic Measurement of Geomagnetic Disturbance
- Kramers-Kronig Model
- Catastrophic Kill
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previous generations of products were limited to average bandwidths of just a few hundred Kilo bits per second (Kbps) and a total of just 2.
Initial services are expected to include standard services such as voice and high-speed packet services such as email, Internet and LAN access at transmission rates up to 432 kilo bits per second.
Where normally bit rates of only a few kilo bits per second have been achieved on the Internet with IP Multicast Video Streaming.