In a year's worth of preliminaries, Iran qualified wrestlers in six Greco-Roman weight divisions, but not at 74 kilos.
What does KLIPS stand for?
KLIPS stands for Kilo (Thousand) Logical Inferences Per Second
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KLIPS in our Acronym Attic
- Key Loading and Initialization Facility Management Station (US DoD)
- Katolickie Liceum I Gimnazjum (Polish Catholic school)
- KL Infrastructure Group Bhd (Malaysia)
- Kurikulum Latihan Internet Komuniti (Indonesian: Training Curriculum Internet Community; Malaysia)
- Kiribati Library and Information Network (est. 2001; Australia)
- Kullback-Leibler Information Number
- Klinische Labor journal (Heidelberg)
- Kill Line (IRC)
- Kandahar Local Initiatives Program (Afghanistan)
- Knee Ligament Injury Prevention
- Kent Landscape Information System (UK)
- Klimainformationssystem des DWD (Climate Information System of German weather forecasting service)
- Kyushu Lipid Intervention Study (male study group)
- Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University (Malaysia)
- Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College (Malaysia)
- Kadrmas, Lee & Jackson
- Katholieke Landelijke (Dutch)
- Kentucky Law Journal (University of Kentucky College of Law; Lexington, KY)
- Knight of the Military & Hospitaller Order of St. Lazarus of Jerusalem (UK)
- Knights of St. Lazarus of Jerusalem (England)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Certains citoyens ont ete obliges de faire demi-tour, incapable de se payer meme un kilo de merlan ou de sole.
He said that in the course of two first operations that led to a severe confrontation by Pakistan, Afghan and Iranian anti-narcotics forces with drug traffickers 196 kilos opium and 175 kilos heroin were seized.
Over 50 kilos of sugar, 30 kilos of butter, 10 gallons of molasses, 3 kilos of ginger, 1 kilo of cinnamon, 150 kilos of pastry flour were used in the construction of the houses.
50 per kilo for pre-sliced carrots compared to 75p per kilo when bought loose.
As part of the same Police Service of Northern Ireland led operation, Greater Manchester Police and Lancashire Police searched a house in Preston, where one kilo of cocaine, 22 kilos of speed and 20 kilos of herbal cannabis were seized.