Weather service as unseasonably warm, dry weather, sunny and clear with the temperature above 21 C, after there has been a sharp killing frost.
What does KFRST stand for?
KFRST stands for Killing Frost
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Knitted Fabric Reinforced Composite (textile)
- Kidnap-for-Ransom Group (criminal organization)
- Kaiser Foundation Research Institute (Oakland, CA)
- Kerala Forest Research Institute
- Korea Food Research Institute
- Kevlar Fiber-epoxy Reinforced Plastic
- Kinesiology Federation Registered Professional (Kinesiology Federation; UK)
- Koobi Fora Research Project (Kenya)
- Kingdom of Fife Railway Preservation Society (UK)
- Kaska Forest Resources Stewardship Council (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the weather forecasters are correct, this morning has delivered a killing frost to many of us and if that is indeed the case, here's hoping you took in all your sensitive plants because there's a good chance they are now an ugly shade of black.
That is the trouble with May, those killing frosts that do so much to our fruit blossom and young potato plants and catch out the unwise and unwary who put out their tomato plants too early and without protection.
When you are past the time of last killing frost and the soil is warmed, you can plant these sprouts (slips) which will have many little white roots growing from the part that is in water.
In January, the American Southeast was hit with one of the worst killing frosts in recent decades.
Not necessarily a satisfying book, but a savagely fascinating one A Killing Frost By R.