In the movies, killers for hire are typically cooler than the average chump.
What does K4H stand for?
K4H stands for Killers for Hire (video game group)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of K4H
- Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (movie)
- Kynurenine 3-Hydroxylase
- Kylix 3 Open Edition
- I Love You
- Karakorams 4 (Gasherbrum II; 26,360 ft. mountain near Pakistan-China)
- Kringle 4 variable number of tandem repeat
- Killed B. Abortus Strain 45/20 Adjuvant
- Knowledge for Business
- Knowledge for Development
- Karting for Heroes (annual charity; Kent, UK)
- Knowledge for Health (USAID project)
- Knowledge for Innovation
- Kayaking for Kemo Kids
- Karakorams 5 (Gasherbrum I; a 26,470 ft. mountain near Pakistan-China)
- Kuro5hin (web site)
- Komodore64 (Dutch gaming company)
- Cassette (from French pronunciation of K-Sept, the abbreviation for the cassette deck on a sound board; theatrical term)
- Keratin polypeptides 8 and 18
- K-8 Aeronautics Internet Textbook (Cislunar Aerospace, Incorporated)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): HITMAN AND HER: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie play it for laughs as killers for hire in Mr And Mrs Smith, Sky Movies Action Thriller, 10.
In very different mood Assassins (15), released on June 14, stars Sylvester Stallone and Antonio Banderas as two killers for hire.