Killeen has suffered tumbles at each of the last two Olympic Games in Athens and Beijing but recovered to finish in the top ten on both occasions.
What does KIL stand for?
KIL stands for Killeen (Amtrak station code; Killeen, TX)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KIL
We have 2 other meanings of KIL in our Acronym Attic
- Kinase Interaction Domain Interacting Kinase 1
- Kawasan Industri Kujang Cikampek (Indonesian: Kujang Cikampek Industrial Area)
- Kentucky Initiative for Knowledge Management
- Keeping Internet Kids Safe
- Kiks Is a Khepera Simulator
- Kamdhenu Ispat Limited (Singapore)
- Katechetisches Institut Luzern (German: Catechetical Institute Lucerne; Lucerne, Switzerland)
- Kedia Infotech Ltd. (India)
- Kesoram Industries Ltd. (India)
- Khaitan India Ltd.
- Kombat Instruments Ltd. (martial arts equipment supplier; North Hollywood, CA)
- Kerala Institute of Local Administration (India)
- Korea Institute of Landscape Architecture (South Korea)
- Korea International Logistics Council
- Kudan Institute of Japanese Language & Culture (Tokyo, Japan)
- Keystone International Livestock Exposition
- Killeen Municipal Airport (ICAO code)
- Kemper Investors Life Insurance Company
- Keep Inventories Low and Lean (business strategy)
- Keep prospecting, Instill prospecting, Live prospecting, Love prospecting (US Marine Corps recruiting slang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: RICHARD LEWIS LIAM KILLEEN knows just what to expect when he takes to the terrain of Hadleigh Farm in Essex today - he was part of the Commonwealth Games gala a decade ago.
LIAM KILLEEN is determined London 2012 will prove third time lucky - and that he won't be singing the blues again like his guitar-playing father.
Byline: SARAH BARDON FIANNA Fail was in meltdown yesterday as veteran Tony Killeen announced he would be the next heavy hitter to quit the battered party.
board member Don Killeen traveled to Haiti with a team of dentists and dental students (including Killeen's own two sons) in order to provide emergency dental care to earthquake refugees in Kobonal.
Killeen said of the threats: "They'd put me in the wood chipper and throw me in the bottom of the ocean and hope I die".
Jarlath Killeen introduces his allegorical approach to Oscar Wilde's two collections of fairy tales and then treats each tale individually, connecting it to his thesis that the tales, though on the surface simple, supernatural, and moral, are underneath treatments of the social, political, and religious plight of the people of Ireland in the second half of the nineteenth century, particularly during and after the potato famine that wiped out the cottier and laboring classes through starvation and emigration.
Byline: Tony Bullen KILLEEN TOM has retired after picking up a slight injury in his latest outing at Walthamstow, writes Tony Bullen.