Thursday, April 11 Clifford Fredrick Blake, 43, of 152 Killdeer Island Road, Webster, was arrested at 3:38 p.
What does KILL stand for?
KILL stands for Killdeer (bird species Charadrius vociferus)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KILL
- Kombat Instruments Ltd. (martial arts equipment supplier; North Hollywood, CA)
- Kerala Institute of Local Administration (India)
- Korea Institute of Landscape Architecture (South Korea)
- Korea International Logistics Council
- Kudan Institute of Japanese Language & Culture (Tokyo, Japan)
- Keystone International Livestock Exposition
- Killeen Municipal Airport (ICAO code)
- Kemper Investors Life Insurance Company
- Keep Inventories Low and Lean (business strategy)
- Keep prospecting, Instill prospecting, Live prospecting, Love prospecting (US Marine Corps recruiting slang)
- Key Indicators of the Labour Market
- Key Indicators of Labor Markets (International Labor Organization)
- 10 to 3 (Thousand)
- Kidney Invigorating and Lipid Reducing Decoction
- Kinetic Integration Lightweight Software Individual Tactical Combat Handheld (USMC)
- Intercepted ELINT Database (NSA)
- Keep In Mind
- Keep It Moving (song title)
- Kiel Institute of Mineralogy
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 HUNTER: Brent Gallo, Poynor, TX BAND #: 1066-87865 SPECIES: Wood Duck (D) BANDED: 08/11/2009 LOCATION: 7 m E of Killdeer, ND RECOVERED: 01/27/2012 LOCATION: 2 m W of Poynor, TX 7 HUNTER: Ross Gallo, Poynor, TX BAND #: 1116-06380 SPECIES: Wood Duck (H) BANDED: 09/01/2007 LOCATION: 7 m E of Killdeer, ND RECOVERED: 01/27/2012 LOCATION: 2 m W of Poynor, TX 8 HUNTER: Jeff Bennett, Grimesland, NC BAND #: 0894-09556 SPECIES: American Green-winged Teal (D) BANDED: 08/26/2010 LOCATION: 7 m W of Trois Pistols, QC RECOVERED: 01/22/2011 LOCATION: 2 m W of Engelhard, NC 9 HUNTER: Zach Hettinger, Plainwell, MI BAND #: 1046-74254 SPECIES: Wood Duck (D) BANDED: 09/17/2001 LOCATION: 10 m E of Baton Rouge, LA RECOVERED: 12/04/2010 LOCATION: 1 m W Delton, MI COMMENTS: Hatched in 2001.
But I heard their killdeer cries the day the fencerow was cleared and corn pushed under cul-de-sacs named for what was never here.
An Ascent --for Rosemary The way a killdeer separates its wing, as if broken at the joint, forgetting its life to save it, as we did when we killed all hunters who hunted here.
Over the past several weeks, a Killdeer Plover was seen nesting at the construction project site for Robertet Flavors Inc.
Of special note is the addition to this highly recommended picturebook for children a very special educational section, 'For Creative Minds', that provides children with fun facts about birds, 'bird math', bird injuries, and a 'Match the Nest' activity with nest information for Magpies, Killdeer, Robins, Screech-Owls, Starlings, Brewer's Blackbird; the Common Grackle, Meadowlarks, Whip-poor-wills, Mourning Doves, and the Northern Oriole.
When the killdeer returned from wherever they spent their winters, drama season was officially upon us.