A High Court indictment alleges the three plotted to kill the young mum then dumped her body.
What does KTY stand for?
KTY stands for Kill The Young (UK band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KTY
We have 1 other meaning of KTY in our Acronym Attic
- Knowledge Transfer Working Group (Canada)
- Kill Them with Kindness (band)
- Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve (Nepal)
- Klippel Trenaunay Weber Syndrome
- Krakowskie Towarzystwo Wedkarstwa Sportowego (Polish: Krakow Sports Fishing Association; Poland)
- Keys To Weight Training (video)
- Koninklijke Temse Watersport Vereniging (Dutch: Royal Temse Sports Association; Belgium)
- Keep the Whole World Singing (barbershop harmony motto)
- Korea Train Express
- Karayollari Tasima Yönetmeligi (Turkish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
26) entering a group regularly kill the young fathered by the males they replace.