Pigs bound for slaughter endure horrible cruelties--getting bull hooks shoved in their faces and rectums to force them onto the truck, being insufficiently stunned prior to slaughter, kill lines moving so quickly that workers can't keep up and end up boiling hogs alive.
What does K-LINE stand for?
K-LINE stands for Kill Line (IRC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- K-band Follow-On Satellite
- Kiddie Formal Thought Disorder Rating Scale
- Solutions Krebs-Henseleit
- Katrina Higher Education Assistance Fund
- Logarithmic Measurement of Geomagnetic Disturbance
- Kramers-Kronig Model
- Catastrophic Kill
- Complete Kill
- Karhunen-Loeve (mathematical expansion)
- Knowledge Management Logical Processing Technology (Intelliware Systems)
- Kaplan-Meier Survivorship
- Ketamine-Midazolam (anesthesiology)
- Krauss-Maffei (German locomotive manufacturer)
- k-Multi-Constrained Optimal Path (k = number of constraints)
- K-Nearest Centroid Neighbor
- Kth-Order Zero-Disparity
- Korean Personal Communications System
- Kingston Portable Entertainment Experience (Kingston Technologies)
- Korean Patent Information Online Network (South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The BOP stack was subsequently reinstalled and successfully pressure tested (including all joints, choke and kill lines up to 10,000 psi).
Profitable packer margins give them incentive to push as many hogs through kill lines as possible as long as they are able to move the pork.
plants should operate separate kill lines for product destined for Japan since the rules are different in the U.
The remaining mega-companies, many of them carrying big debt loads after consolidation, needed to maximize profits, and they did it by reducing workforces and speeding up the kill line.
Our packer customers know they can get what they need for their particular kill line," Miller says.