Pigs bound for slaughter endure horrible cruelties--getting bull hooks shoved in their faces and rectums to force them onto the truck, being insufficiently stunned prior to slaughter, kill lines moving so quickly that workers can't keep up and end up boiling hogs alive.
What does KLINE stand for?
KLINE stands for Kill Line (IRC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Korean Language Institute for Foreigners (South Korea)
- Kuala Lumpur International Film Festival (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Kuala Lumpur Islamic Finance Forum (Malaysia)
- Key Loading and Initialization Facility Management Station (US DoD)
- Katolickie Liceum I Gimnazjum (Polish Catholic school)
- KL Infrastructure Group Bhd (Malaysia)
- Kurikulum Latihan Internet Komuniti (Indonesian: Training Curriculum Internet Community; Malaysia)
- Kiribati Library and Information Network (est. 2001; Australia)
- Kullback-Leibler Information Number
- Klinische Labor journal (Heidelberg)
- Kandahar Local Initiatives Program (Afghanistan)
- Knee Ligament Injury Prevention
- Kilo (Thousand) Logical Inferences Per Second
- Kent Landscape Information System (UK)
- Klimainformationssystem des DWD (Climate Information System of German weather forecasting service)
- Kyushu Lipid Intervention Study (male study group)
- Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University (Malaysia)
- Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College (Malaysia)
- Kadrmas, Lee & Jackson
- Katholieke Landelijke (Dutch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The BOP stack was subsequently reinstalled and successfully pressure tested (including all joints, choke and kill lines up to 10,000 psi).
Profitable packer margins give them incentive to push as many hogs through kill lines as possible as long as they are able to move the pork.
plants should operate separate kill lines for product destined for Japan since the rules are different in the U.
The remaining mega-companies, many of them carrying big debt loads after consolidation, needed to maximize profits, and they did it by reducing workforces and speeding up the kill line.
Our packer customers know they can get what they need for their particular kill line," Miller says.