28 Managing Director Bridge2Rwanda Kigali, Rwanda Former commercial banker Blayne Sharpe didn't plan to leave Arkansas, but his career keeps him mostly in Rwanda now.
What does KGL stand for?
KGL stands for Kigali, Rwanda (airport code)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of KGL
We have 15 other meanings of KGL in our Acronym Attic
- Kuder General Interest Survey
- KG Information Systems Limited (Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu)
- Korean German Institute of Technology (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kristian Gerhard Jebsen Skipsrederi (Norwegian shipping company)
- Kautschuk Gummi Kunststoffe (German: Rubber Plastics Rubber; trade publication)
- Kesintisiz Güç Kaynaklari
- Kirisutosha Gakusei Kai (Japanese Christian student group)
- Krakowska Grupa Kreatywna (Polish: Krakow Creative Group; Poland)
- Karne Gaya Kucch Kat Gayi Sali Mucch (Hindi comedy)
- Kentor Gold Limited (Australia)
- King's German Legion (British Army; Napoleonic Wars)
- Kline Geology Lab (Yale University)
- Kongelig (Danish: royal)
- Kuwait and Gulf Link Company (Kuwait)
- Kansas Grazing Lands Coalition (McPherson, KS)
- Kahn Gauthier Law Group LLC (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Kalamazoo Gay Lesbian Resource Center (Michigan)
- Keratinocyte Growth Medium (dermatology)
- Kimberly Gold Mines, Inc. (Idaho)
- King Gate Mafia
Samples in periodicals archive:
2012 will see the Courtyard by Marriott, Marriott Executive Apartments and Residence Inn brand opening in Saudi Arabia, the JW Marriott Marquis in Dubai and a Marriott in Kigali, Rwanda.
NILE BASIN INITIATIVE Working for sustainable socio-economic development through the equitable utilization of and benefit from the common Nile Basin water resources PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 20th October 2011 ENTEBBE, Uganda -- More than 200 participants from within and outside the Nile Basin countries, including Ministers in charge of Water Affairs and Members of Parliament in the Nile Basin countries, environmentalists, water managers, researchers, River Basin Organizations, International and Regional organizations, civil society, private sector, media, diplomatic missions and development partners are due to meet in Kigali, Rwanda from 26th to 28th October 2011 for the 3rd Nile Basin Development Forum (NBDF).
It includes an interview with the study's principal champion, Antonio Pedro, head of ECA's sub-regional office in Kigali, Rwanda.
The company will connect a fibre optic loop from Kampala, Uganda to Kigali, Rwanda.
Among other distinguished international and regional speakers that will make presentations at the 2009 conference in Kigali, Rwanda include: Dr.