The Yuckies is an Australian digital children's series, which uses muck, goo and mischief to educate kids about the environment.
What does KATE stand for?
KATE stands for Kids about the Environment (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KATE
We have 6 other meanings of KATE in our Acronym Attic
- Kensington Area Tourist Association (Kensington, Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Kentucky Academy of Trial Attorneys (now Kentucky Justice Association)
- Korea Association of Travel Agents
- Knee Alternate Touzani Around the World (soccer)
- Kasisi Agricultural Training Centre (est. 1974; Lusaka, Zambia)
- Kentucky Autism Training Center (University of Louisville, KY)
- Kenya Accounting Technicians Certificate
- Kansas Assistive Technology Cooperative
- Kansai Airport Transportation Enterprise (Japan)
- KDE (K Desktop Environment) Advanced Text Editor (software)
- Kinetically-Advanced Timing Equipment
- Knowledge-Based Automatic Test Equipment (US NASA)
- Knowledge-based Autonomous Test Engineer
- Korea Association of Teachers of English
- X/Ka-Band Telemetry and Telecommand Experiment
- Kentucky Applied Technology Education Association
- Kenyan Aromatic Tea (Canada)
- Kulbardi Aboriginal Tertiary Entrance Course (Australia)
- Korea Automotive Technology Institute
- Kappa Alpha Theta Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Teach your kids about the environment with a cutting-edge educational program -- a multimedia extravaganza complete with color slideshow, interactive software that features color graphics and hands-on activities galore.