The proceeds from the sale of these t-shirts will benefit the Kids Help Phone and the Sun FM's Have A Heart Radiothon.
What does KHP stand for?
KHP stands for Kids Help Phone (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KHP
We have 44 other meanings of KHP in our Acronym Attic
- Kingdom Hearts Online (website)
- Korkeimman Hallinto-Oikeuden (Finnish: Supreme Administrative Court; Helsinki, Finland)
- Korkein Hallinto Oikeus (Finnish: Supreme Administrative Court; Finland)
- Kort Hoger Onderwijs (Dutch: Short Higher Education; Amsterdam Business School program; Netherlands)
- King Hall Outreach Program (University of California, Davis; Davis, CA)
- Kingdom Hearts Obsessed People (video game website)
- Khotanese (Saka; linguistics)
- Kansas Highway Patrol
- Kay Home Products, Inc. (est. 1989; Antioch, IL)
- Kendall/Hunt Publishing Company (Dubuque, IA)
- Kinesiology and Health Promotion Department (California State Polytechnic University; Pomona, CA)
- Kitakami HiTec Paper (Mitsubishi Paper Mills Ltd.; Japan)
- Kristian Heald Project (Salt Lake City, UT band)
- Keith Highlanders Pipe Band (Seattle, WA)
- Kent High Performance Cars (UK)
- Keystone Health Plan Central (Pennsylvania)
- Knuckleheads Pleasure Club
- Kitty Hawk Police Department (North Carolina; est. 1983)
- Keystone Health Plan East (Independence Blue Cross; Pennsylvania)
- Kenya Health Policy Framework
Samples in periodicals archive:
TORONTO Kids Help Phone has launched its newest poster campaign designed for Aboriginal youth with a message from Aboriginal youth: You're not alone.
In 1990, the company established the Boston Pizza Foundation, which has raised more than $3 million for organizations such as the Heart & Stroke Foundation of Canada, Kids Help Phone and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
The Kids Help Phone runs ads pointing out that it gets 4,000 calls a day from children with problems, but it only has enough money to answer 1,500 of them.
He is on the Board of Directors of the Canadian Children's Foundation which supports Kids Help Phone, a national telephone help line for children in distress.