BoysTown', which runs the Kids Help line counselling service, insisted that sexting-related awareness and education campaigns should target children and young people aged 10 to 18, the Daily Telegraph reported.
What does KHL stand for?
KHL stands for Kids Help Line
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KHL
We have 11 other meanings of KHL in our Acronym Attic
- Koronare Herzkrankheit (German; Ischemic Heart Disease)
- Kriminalhauptkommissar (German: Detective Chief)
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co. Ltd. (pharmaceutical company; Tokyo, Japan)
- Kids Helping Kids Foundation (Auburn, CA)
- Kwartalnik Historii Kultury Materialnej (Polish: Quarterly History of Material Culture; journal)
- Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa (movie from India)
- Know How Know Where
- Kebutuhan Hidup Layak (Indonesian: Eligible Lifestyle Needs; minimum wage; Indonesia)
- Keep Her Lit (Belfast; Northern Ireland; UK)
- Kent H. Landsberg Company
- Knee-Heel Length (infant measurement)
- Knowles Husain Lindsay Inc. (attorneys; South Africa)
- Kontinental Hockey League (est. 2008)
- Kate Holland Landscape Accessories Ltd.
- Kansas Hispanic and Latino American Affairs Commission (Topeka, KS)
- Kerrier Healthy Living Centre (UK)
- Kentucky Heritage Land Conservation Fund Board
- Katholieke Hogeschool Limburg (Belgium)
- Katholieke Hogeschool Limburg (The Netherlands)
- Keighley Healthy Living Network (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Introduction During 2009, Kids Help Line (KHL) responded to 14,076 email and web counselling requests from young people aged between 5 and 18, with the online media attracting a far higher proportion of young people wanting counselling and support than telephone (93% compared with 47%) (Kids Helpline, 2009:9).
Extending her interest in helplines, Carolyn's latest project was with Susan Danby and Mike Emmison investigating how young people report their troubles to Kids Help Line, a national helpline for children and young people.