The new drugsbuster, who will take up his pounds 102,000-a-year post early next year, wants "pop icons" to behave responsibly and help influence kids against drugs.
What does KAD stand for?
KAD stands for Kids Against Drugs
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAD
We have 16 other meanings of KAD in our Acronym Attic
- Kentucky Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- Kittery Area Comprehensive Transportation System (Springvale, ME)
- (Modelling) Knowledge About Complex Technical Systems for Multiple Use
- Kansas Army Depot
- Kansas Association of the Deaf
- KDE Aided Design (computer-aided design program)
- Keighley and District
- Kendall Appraisal District (Boerne, TX)
- Kentucky Association of the Deaf
- Key Account Director (various companies)
- Know It All Doctor
- Kojic Acid Dipalmitate (skin whitening)
- Kemubu Agricultural and Development Authority (Malaysia)
- Kentucky Automobile Dealers Association
- Klamath Alcohol & Drug Abuse (treatment group; Oregon)
- Korean Alliance to Defeat AIDS (Seoul, South Korea)
- Korean American Dental Association
- Korean-American Digital Archive (University of Southern California; Los Angeles, CA)
- Kentucky AIDS Drug Assistance Program
- Kansas Association of Defense Counsel (Topeka, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The grieving parents of Band of Gold victim Lucy Burchell yesterday warned kids against drugs and prostitution.