The creative workshops are being run by Midlands architects SMC Corstorphine and Wright and the Birmingham-based charity Artistic Ministries, as part of its Kids Against Crime programme.
What does KAC stand for?
KAC stands for Kids Against Crime
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAC
We have 59 other meanings of KAC in our Acronym Attic
- Kansas Arts Commission
- Kansas Association of Counties (Topeka, KS)
- Kashmiri American Council
- Kearney Agricultural Center
- Keep America Connected
- Kelly Aviation Center (San Antonio, TX)
- Kenitra Athletic Club (Moroccan football club; est. 1938)
- Kentucky Annual Conference (United Methodist Church)
- Keyboard and Chair
- Kids Advocacy Coalition (Tifton, GA)
- King Alfreds College (Winchester, UK)
- Kirkland Arts Center (Kirland, WA)
- Kiwi Asian Club (Auckland University students club)
- Knights American Cheer (UK cheerleading program)
- Knights Armament Company
- Komatsu America Corporation (Peoria, IL)
- Konami Arcade Championship (gaming)
- Korean American Coalition
- Kuwait Airways Corporation
- Kyoto Art Center (Kyoto, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sessions for eight to 14-year-olds have been organised by the charity Artistic Ministries - Kids Against Crime.
The Kids against Crime bid was set up to get local youngsters involved in sports and provide nationally recognised qualifications.