Routine blood/urine tests, liver and kidney function tests were normal.
What does KFT stand for?
KFT stands for Kidney Function Test
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KFT
We have 14 other meanings of KFT in our Acronym Attic
- Kenya Food Security Meeting (coordinating body)
- Korea Federation of Small and Medium Business
- Kennedy Family Sight and Sound (Studios)
- Kids First Swim Schools (various schools)
- Krupp's Fatigue Severity Scale
- Kung Fu San Soo (martial arts style)
- Kenya Food Security Steering Group (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Kids Fire Safety Tips (website)
- Kvebaek Family Sculpture Technique (family assessment)
- Koo Foundation Sun Yat Sen Cancer Center (Taiwan)
- Kite Flyers of Tasmania Inc (Tasmania, Australia)
- Knowledge for Technology SpA (Italy)
- Korlátolt Felelõsségû Társaság (Hungarian: limited liability corporation)
- Kraft Foods International (stock symbol)
- Krishnamurti Foundation Trust
- Kung Fu Tzu (Confucius)
- Kansas Future Teacher Academy (Emporia State University; Emporia, KS)
- Keeping Families Together Act
- Kentucky Field Trial Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blood sugar, liver function tests, kidney function tests and electrolytes were within normal limits.
The researchers also randomly selected 255 of the donors to undergo kidney function tests between 2003 and 2007.
The kidney function tests (urea, uric acid, creatinine, creatinine clearance and 24-hour urinary albumin excretion), showed a significant increase in its levels in SLE patients (P<0.
These included CD4 counts, complete blood counts, HIV-1 RNA levels, haemoglobin, and liver and kidney function tests.
She said: "They give you a full MoT, lots of blood tests, an MRI scan, kidney function tests and all sorts, particularly for me as I wasn't a blood relation so it wasn't a case of matching blood groups.
In another lawsuit involving lithium, the doctor allegedly did not order a baseline kidney function test and failed to obtain kidney function tests for three years, whereas American Psychiatric Association guidelines suggest a test every six months.