Vincent Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA--$320,298 *National Kidney Foundation of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI--$308,073.
What does KFM stand for?
KFM stands for Kidney Foundation of Michigan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KFM
We have 38 other meanings of KFM in our Acronym Attic
- Korean Freedom League
- Potassium Fluoride
- Kansas Foreign Language Association
- Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox & Addington (Canada)
- Kentucky Foreign Language Conference (University of Kentucky)
- Klein Family Learning (Kentuck)
- Kanto Foreign Language Teachers Unions Federation
- Kelvin Force Microscopy
- Kentucky Fried Movie (movie title)
- Kingsway Fund Management (Hong Kong)
- Klippel-Feil Malformation
- Kansas Farm Management Association
- Koch Fractal Monopole Antenna
- Korea Facility Management Association
- Korean Financial Management Association
- Korean Fluid Machinery Association (South Korea)
- Kuwait Financial Markets Association
- Kansas Family Medical Assistance Manual (policy guide; Kansas Health Policy Authority)
- Keep Flower Mound Beautiful (Flower Mound, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
75 - 60 minute Contact Hours) For more information or to register, please call 651-254-0885 Organization: National Kidney Foundation of Michigan Title: 7th Annual West Michigan Renal Symposium: Inspiration for Change Date: October 22, 2009 Location: Hudsonville, MI Contact Hours: 8.
Dynamic Edge aims to assist local non-profits either kick starting a specific IT project, helping the organization assess and budget for its long term IT needs, or assessing and maintaining an existing technology project 2007 winners are: National Kidney Foundation of Michigan, 826 Michigan.