NKF is committed to maintaining our local community presence by providing public and professional education, patient advocacy and free early detection through the Kidney Early Evaluation Program (KEEP) and Kidney Health Risk Assessment (KHRA).
What does KEEP stand for?
KEEP stands for Kidney Early Evaluation Program (National Kidney Foundation)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KEEP
We have 40 other meanings of KEEP in our Acronym Attic
- Kern Entrepreneurship Education Network (engineering student business education organization; various universities; Waukesha, WI; est. 2005)
- Kids Enjoy Exercise Now Foundation, Inc.
- Kittitas Environmental Education Network (Washington)
- K-12 Energy Education Program (Stevens Point, WI)
- Kathmandu Environmental Education Project
- Keep Enlisted Experience Program (USAF)
- Kentucky Ecumenical Empowerment Project
- Kentucky Equine Education Project (Lexington, KY)
- Kern Environmental Education Foundation
- Kern Environmental Education Program
- Kids Educational Empowerment Program (Madison Square Boys & Girls Club)
- Kiyosato Educational Experiment Project
- Kodály Educators of Eastern Pennsylvania
- Korea Exposure and Education Program
- Kanaka Education and Environmental Partnership Society (est. 1998; Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada)
- Kentucky Energy Efficiency Program for Schools (University of Louisville)
- Kodak Ektaprint Electronic Publishing System
- Kronos Early Estrogen Prevention Study
- Kempe Early Education Project Serving Abused Families (therapeutic preschool for abused children)
- Korea Earthquake Engineering Research Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Kidney Early Evaluation Program (KEEP) has enrolled 150,000 people so far, making it the nation's largest perpetual chronic kidney disease screening program, according to Dr.
The group will also serve as the coordinating center for the North Central Donor Exchange Cooperative--a collaborative between kidney transplant centers in the Upper Midwest--as well as the coordinating center for the United States Renal Data System (USRDS), the data coordinating center for the Kidney Early Evaluation Program of the National Kidney Foundation (NKF), and the data coordinating center for the chronic kidney disease (CKD) Health Evaluation Risk Information Sharing project being conducted by NKF in collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
She and her colleagues conducted a post hoc analysis of the National Kidney Foundation's Kidney Early Evaluation Program.