Doctoral students in the school of psychiatry then administered the Kiddie Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia for School-Age Children, a semistructured clinical interview.
What does KSADS stand for?
KSADS stands for Kiddie Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia (screening tool)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes and Behaviours
- Kansas State Agricultural College (Manhattan, Kansas)
- Kent Street Activity Centre (Canada)
- Keystone Shortway Athletic Conference
- Kingston and St. Andrew Corporation (Jamaica)
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies (job candidate evaluation points)
- Korean Studies Advancement Center (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kerala State AIDS Control Society
- Kaywon School of Art and Design (South Korea)
- Kepala Staf Angkatan Darat (Chief of Staff of the Army; Indonesia)
- Kansas Society of Association Executives (Topeka, KS)
- Kentucky Society of Association Executives
- Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers (South Korea)
- Korean Society of Automotive Engineers (Seoul, South Korea)
- Khabarovsk State Academy of Economics and Law (Khabarovsk, Russia)
- K-band, Single Access Forward
- Kingston and St. Andrew Football Association (Jamaica)
- Kansas State Association of Fire Chiefs
- Kungliga Svenska Aeroklubben (The Royal Swedish Aeroclub)
- Keep San Antonio Lame ("Keep Austin Weird" slogan parody)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The children were assessed using two self-reports and the Kiddie Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia.