In May, a major ally in the fight against the coal project, the Eagle Pass-based Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas, officially withdrew its opposition.
What does KTTT stand for?
KTTT stands for Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Keesler Technical Training Center (USAF; Keesler AFB, MS, USA)
- Kent Technology Transfer Centre (UK)
- Kids to the Cup (horse racing)
- Korea Technology Transfer Center
- Karma Thegsum Tashi Gomang (Tibetan Bhuddist temple; Colorado)
- Kahrs Thermal Technology Inc. (Goose Creek, SC)
- Kansas Technical Training Initiative (Wichita, KS)
- Kenya Textile Training Institute (est. 1981)
- Kosova Terrestrial Telecommunications Network
- Kwun Tong Government Secondary Technical School
- Korea Telecom Trade Union
- Kalam Technological University (India)
- Karadeniz Teknik Universitesi (Black Sea Technical University; Turkey)
- Kaunas Technology University
- Kauno Technologijos Universiteto (Lithuanian: Kaunas University of Technology)
- Kerala Technological University (India)
- Key Technical Uncertainty
- Key Telephone Unit
- Korean Teachers and Education Workers Union
- Korean Teachers Union (Republic of Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Inside a meeting room on the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas (KTTT) reservation, a warm welcome awaits John Gasko, Ph.
But the big news is that an Abramoff client, Raul Garza of the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas, says he got his meeting with President Bush after "contributing" $25,000 to Norquist's Americans for Tax Reform at Abramoff's suggestion.