Reilly said: "If I had a message for the current team it would be, 'Put me out of my misery before I kick the bucket.
What does KTB stand for?
KTB stands for Kick the Bucket
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KTB
We have 26 other meanings of KTB in our Acronym Attic
- Kibris Türk Amme Memurlar Sendikasi (Turkish: Turkish Cypriot Union of Public Employees)
- Kentucky Transitional Assistance Program
- Kolej Tunku Abdul Rahman (Malaysia)
- Knots True Air Speed
- 'Kay, Thanks, Bye
- Kali's Teeth Bracelet
- Kappa Theta Beta (Catholic sorority)
- Keep Texas Beautiful (Austin, TX)
- Kenyan Top Bar (beehives)
- Keppel Tatlee Bank Ltd (commercial bank in Singapore)
- Kiss the Bottle (band)
- Korea Treasury Bond
- 2-Keto-4-Thiomethyl Butyric Acid
- Kip Toner Benefit Auctions (Seattle, WA)
- Keep the Blue Flag Flying High (Chelsea Football Club, UK)
- Kentucky Talking Book Library
- Knit through Back Loop (knitting)
- Kod Tangan Bahasa Malaysia (sign language)
- Keep the Backstreet Pride Alive (fan site)
- Keep the Business Running
Samples in periodicals archive:
Happily the high-rise windowcleaner disappeared safely back inside after his nerve-jangling once-over - and didn't kick the bucket.
From the campfire pop of Kick The Bucket to the barbed Generation Spent, it is above all an honest album, Winston's untreated vocal adding soul to hummable tunes.
Byline: bacon THIS isn't a film set in a hardware store, it's about two old gents - wealthy, unpleasant Jack Nicholson and hard-working, dull Morgan Freeman - who meet when they're dying, and list everything they want to do before they kick the bucket.
For gay men and lesbians, setting up a plan to divide their worldly assets once they kick the bucket ranks right up there with a trip to the dentist.
Over the years it has been corrupted into kick the bucket.
I SAW Catinha kick the bucket, so I don't thinkhe'llbe continuing,''Trevor Brooking told us (Celtic v Porto,BBC1, Wednesday).
It's only when I was about to kick the bucket that I realised I knew so many people