By KARACHI, February 07, 2011 (Balochistan Times): The North Nazimabad Campus of Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari University of Information Technology was inaugurated here on Monday.
What does KASB stand for?
KASB stands for Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari (Pakistan bank)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KASB
We have 2 other meanings of KASB in our Acronym Attic
- Kaua`i Arts and Science Academy
- Kenoshans Against Sexual Assault
- Kids As Self Advocates
- Knowledge and Skills Acquisition
- Knowledge and Skills Assessment (various organizations)
- Korean American Student Association
- Kuwait Architectural Students Association
- Ka-band Single Access Forward
- Kenya Arid and Semi-Arid Lands (research program)
- Kentucky Association of Sexual Assault Programs
- Korea Accounting Standards Board (South Korea)
- Kent Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus
- Kongres Aliansi Serikat Buruh Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Congress States Labor Alliance)
- Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology
- Kansas Association of School Business Officials
- Kentucky Association of School Business Officials (Florence, KY)
- Kalinga Apayao State College (Philippines)
- Kansas African Studies Center (University of Kansas; Lawrence, KS)
- Knowledge Availability Systems Center (University of Pittsburgh)
- Kodály Association of Southern California
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD, August 23, 2010 (Frontier Star): A Chinese company named China Asia International Finance (CAIF) Ltd, based in the Sichuan province of China and Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari (KASB) Finance (Pakistan) have jointly donated 1000 tons of rice for the flood victims in Pakistan, says a press release here on Monday.