Aa Keystone Agricultural Producers (KAP), the Agricultural Producers Association of Saskatchewan (APAS), and Wild Rose Agricultural Producers (WRAP) said in a release they are encouraged that the federal government has engaged in discussion with the Kingdom of Morocco on opportunities for a free trade agreement.
What does KAP stand for?
KAP stands for Keystone Agricultural Producers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAP
We have 106 other meanings of KAP in our Acronym Attic
- Kill All On Sight (gaming clan)
- Kill All Other Survivors
- Killing As an Organized Sport (college campus game)
- Knowledge Acquisition in Automated Specification (requirement Engineering)
- Knowledgeable Agent-Oriented System
- Koninklijke Academie voor Overzeese Wetenschappen (Dutch)
- Kapanga, Zaire (airport code)
- Kapitel (German: Chapter)
- Kappa Alpha Psi
- Kazusa Akademia Park (Japanese academic park)
- Kids Against Pressure (after school program)
- King Albert's Park (Bukit Timah, Singapore)
- King Arthur Pendragon (role playing game)
- Kiss Again Please
- Kite Aerial Photography
- Kluwer Academic Publishers (Wolters Kluwer; various locations)
- Knowledge Acquisition Phase (IT projects)
- Knowledge Assessment Program (clinical study)
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice (study)
- Kriss Automatic Pistol (weapon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dewar, the president of Keystone Agricultural Producers was confident farmers would get some relief from the provincial sales taxes they pay on new barns and other farm supplies.