He has been recognized by Keyboard magazine as "one of the 30 most influential keyboard artists of the past 50 years.
What does KBM stand for?
KBM stands for Keyboard Magazine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KBM
We have 34 other meanings of KBM in our Acronym Attic
- Kennebunk Light & Power District
- Knowledge-Based Logistics Planning Shell
- Karazhanbasmunai JSC (Kazakhstan company)
- Keep Believing Ministries
- Kegiatan Belajar Mengajar (Indonesian: Teaching and Learning Activities)
- Kein Bock Mehr (German gaming community)
- Key Business Metrics
- Keyblade Master
- Keyboard and Mouse (various companies)
- Keyboard Macro
- Kicked By Mule
- Kier Building Maintenance (UK)
- Kingdom Building Ministries
- Kirin Beer Marketing (Japan)
- Knowledge Based Machining
- Knowledge Based Manufacturing (Computer Associates AS/400 based ERP system)
- Knowledge Based Marketing
- Kult Black Milk (started in 1997)
- Kyle Busch Motorsports
- Kentucky Building Materials Association (Louisville, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gallagher is a guitarist, recording and live sound engineer, instructor, and composer who has served as editor for EQ Magazine and Keyboard Magazine.
Jeff Pressing, a well-known performer, composer, and writer, has published extensively on a wide range of subjects, including psychoacoustics, synthesis, computer-aided composition, improvisation, and real-time performance; for five years he authored a monthly series in Keyboard magazine on synthesizer technique.