With Comdial's subsidiary Key Voice Technologies already based in Sarasota, it made a great deal of economic sense to locate headquarters here," says Nick Branica, president and CEO of Comdial.
What does KVT stand for?
KVT stands for Key Voice Technologies (Sarasota, FL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KVT
We have 12 other meanings of KVT in our Acronym Attic
- Kern Valley State Prison (California)
- Kittatinny Valley State Park (Andover, NJ)
- Kettle Valley Steam Railway (Canada)
- Kanawha Valley Senior Services (Charleston, WV)
- Kar Vivad Samadhan Scheme (taxation; India)
- Kentucky Vascular Surgery Society
- Kraftfahrer Vom Standort (German Military Driver)
- Kalamazoo Venture Tuesday (Michigan)
- KDE (K Desktop Environment) Virtual Terminal
- Kerst Volleybal Toernooi (Dutch: Christmas Volleyball Tournament; Assen, Netherlands)
- King Visual Technology, Inc. (Hyattsville, MD)
- Koenig Verbindungstechnik (German)
- Kankakee Valley Theatre Association (Illinois)
- Kids Voting Tampa Bay (Florida)
- Kennebec Valley Technical College
- Kathmandu Valley Town Development Committee
- Kentucky Virtual University
- Kentucky Voyager Users Group (library systems software forum)
- Karlsruher Verkehrsverbund (Public Transit Authority in Karlsruhe, Germany)
- Kevarzhe Vannielouriezh Vreizh (Breton: Breton Vexillology Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is always an asset to be located near a talent pool, and there is significant growth in the high-tech arena," says Nick Branica, president of Sarasota's Key Voice Technologies Inc.