amp;#8220;We must be able to offer our clients key support services that include a plan for their future, making it possible to withstand the pressure when a start up business explodes and ready to help take the company into the next level when it does.
What does KSS stand for?
KSS stands for Key Support Services (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KSS
We have 93 other meanings of KSS in our Acronym Attic
- Karnataka State Remote Sensing Applications Centre
- Kansas Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
- Kerala State Road Transport Corporation
- Kosciusko and Southwestern Railway (Mississippi)
- Kanto Sanyo Semiconductors (Japan)
- Kearns-Sayre Syndrome
- Kelowna Secondary School (Kelowna, BC, Canada)
- Kenosha Streetcar Society (Kenosha, Wisconsin)
- Kentucky Sleep Society
- Keystone State Skinheads (Pennsylvania)
- Kid Sister Safe
- Killarney Secondary School (Vancouver, Canada)
- King Safety and Security Ltd. (security; UK)
- Kipnis Studio Standard (entertainment)
- Kirby Squeak Squad (gaming)
- Kirby Super Star (SNES game)
- Kirtland Safety Society
- Knight of St. Sylvester (religious order)
- Knowledge Sharing Session
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wirral Council's business support team, Invest Wirral, worked closely in providing key support services to help the company secure the investment.
Business Link also provides access to other key support services such as the North East England Investment Centre (NEEIC), which works by investing public funds in business development projects that will enhance the economic prosperity of the region.
Omar Bin Sulaiman, Governor of DIFC said: "Legal firms provide key support services and play an important role in the development of a robust financial services industry.