The bi-directional integration between Oracle Enterprise Manager and Siebel CRM and PeopleSoft Enterprise HelpDesk applications helps streamline key support processes by automatically creating service requests for incidents captured in Oracle Enterprise Manager.
What does KSP stand for?
KSP stands for Key Support Processes
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KSP
We have 78 other meanings of KSP in our Acronym Attic
- Kanagawa Science Park (Kanagawa, Japan)
- Kanzaki Specialty Papers, Inc. (Japan)
- Karnataka State Police (India)
- Kazusa Akademia Park (Japanese academic park)
- Kentucky State Police
- Kerbal Space Program (game)
- Key Science Program
- Key Selling Point
- Key Service Provider
- Key Stone Project (Japan)
- Key-event-driven Scenario Pattern
- Kilusang Bagong Lipunan (Philippines, New Society Movement)
- Kiptopeke State Park (Virginia)
- Kivi Sakset Paperi (Finnish: Rock Scissors Paper)
- Knights of St. Patrick (University of Illinois)
- Knowledge Sharing Project (various organizations)
- Kokusai Security Patrols (Japan)
- Korešpondencný Seminár z Programovania (Correspondence Seminar in Programming)
- Korean Society for Parasitology
- KSP Sound Player (audio player for Windows)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our ability to accomplish these objectives is approached through key value-creation processes and key support processes.
By automating key support processes, Siebel Systems can set new standards in productivity and operational excellence.