But, Cianni added, "with more companies now considering inorganic growth strategies, we're seeing increased interest from them in understanding the key success drivers, especially as they relate to people and cultural integration issues.
What does KSD stand for?
KSD stands for Key Success Driver
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KSD
We have 40 other meanings of KSD in our Acronym Attic
- KSC (Kennedy Space Center) Visitors Complex
- Kalin Setterberg Data AB
- Kansas School for the Deaf
- Kappa Sigma Delta (sorority)
- Kas Air, Kyrgyzstan (ICAO code)
- Kelso School District
- Kennewick School District (Kennewick, WA)
- Kent School District
- Kentucky School for the Deaf
- Key Storage Device
- King Solomon's D.R.E.A.D. (Houston, Texas band)
- Kirkwood School District (Kirkwood, MO)
- Koo Self Defense
- Kyrene School District #28 (Tempe, Arizona, USA)
- Karnataka State Department of Agriculture (India)
- Kentucky Soft Drink Association (Frankfort, KY)
- Kenya Socialist Democratic Alliance
- Kirkland Seventh Day Adventist School (Kirkwood, WA)
- Knoxville Swing Dance Association (Knoxville, TN)
- Korea Securities Dealers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key success drivers for retailers to sustain sales and bottomline performance can be found by digging deep into stores' operational excellence and merchandise productivity," said Robert Ziegler, Vice President, A.
Enlightened management can be a helpful but certainly not a sufficient key success driver.