Mr Mann added that he was particularly pleased with the school's "value added" score, which looks at progression from Key Stage 2 - leaving primary school - to Key Stage 4 at GCSEs.
What does KS2 stand for?
KS2 stands for Key Stage 2
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Kreative Software
- Kyrgyzstan (international vehicle registration)
- Pilotless Aircraft for Attack on Ship Targets (US Navy)
- Republic of Korea
- Karnataka Soaps and Detergents Limited
- Kensington Social & Public Library (Kensington, NH)
- Klinefelter Syndrome with Testosterone Therapy
- Beta-Ketoacyl Synthase-Chain Length Factor
- Ketosteroid Sulfate
- Key Stage 1
- Key Stage 3 (third stage of the English education system, for students aged 11 to 14)
- K-band Single Access
- Kanara Saraswat Association
- Kansai Football Association (Japan)
- Kansai Sociological Association
- Kansas Sheriff's Association
- Kansas Society of Anesthesiologists
- Kansas State Assessment
- Kansas Statutes Annotated
- Katholieke Studenten Actie (Belgian youth movement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The gypsy and traveller community provided 28 pupils at Key Stage 1, 19 at Key Stage 2 and 14 at Key Stage 3 in 2011-12.
The fact that Conwy's Key Stage 2 pupils' work has come out as unsatisfactory has left the authority 19th out of 22 authorities in Wales.
The Government will release results of Key Stage 2 tests, taken by 11-year-olds, on Tuesday.
The National Assessment Agency said results of Key Stage 2 tests taken by 10 and 11-year-olds will be out a week late on July 15, as private firm ETS struggles to mark papers.
At Key Stage 2, your child needs to: Know all times tables and be using them to divide and multiply; Use a protractor to measure angles; Calculate the perimeter and area of shapes that can be split into rectangles; Solve problems by collecting and using information in tables, graphs and charts; Solve problems involving ratio and proportion.
The Key Stage 2 to Key Stage 3 measure: Shows how much progress they make between taking tests at 11 in the last year of primary school and at 14.
At Key Stage 2, teacher assessment will be strengthened by school-based and cluster group moderation arrangements.